Working at Bermar
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 30 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 50,000 on-trade operations world-wide. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality. We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality. We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded.
View our exciting opportunities below.
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE ROLE AT BERMAR INTERNATIONAL
A fantastic opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company which operates in over 90 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suited to an ambitious individual who is keen to learn all areas of the business and master the skill of multi-tasking! We are looking for an individual who is keen to get stuck into a serious career and to build on the experiences gained in previous role/s.
The ideal candidate will have some office-based experience, be educated to A level or equivalent. They will relish the opportunity to work in a demanding work environment, handling pressure and prioritising with confidence. We are looking for a team member who can build and maintain internal and external business relationships with excellent communication skills both in person, in writing and on the phone.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth-oriented business to build on your experience and the idea of no two days being the same excites you, then this role is perfect for you.
At a glance your role will involve the following:
- Completing our purchasing using our Purchase Order process
- Managing day-to-day relationships with our supplier base
- Using our CRM system to problem solve, data capture, and report
- Freight shipping documentation preparation and booking
- Liaising with the production team on stock and component part levels
- General administrative support including taking inbound calls, fulfilling e-commerce transactions, etc.
- Producing management reports on a regular basis
- Field service scheduling and support
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Strong Excel skills
- Computer literate with experience of other Microsoft Office programmes
- An eagerness to learn how to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrates Initiative
- Shows enthusiasm
- We offer a generous salary and performance-related incentives, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job to the Operations Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich
- On-site parking
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary:£18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year